Preheat oven 400ºF/200ºC/Gas 6
1 large 35x43cm (13.5×16.5) LOOK OVEN BAG
4 x 170g (6oz) Salmon fillets
75ml (3fl oz) dry white wine 50ml
(2fl oz) olive oil
Juice of 1 lime, salt and freshly ground pepper
4 basil leaves
3 good size plum tomatoes, peeled deseeded and cut into ½ ” diced
1 shallot finely diced
1 level tbls grated root ginger
2 tsps fish sauce or ½ tsp Anchovy essence
juice of 1 lime, salt and freshly ground black pepper
125ml (4fl oz) Champagne or sparkling white wine
400ml (13 fl oz) fish stock (you can use a fish stock cube)
380ml (12fl oz) double cream, salt and freshly ground black pepper
2-3 basil leaves shredded (do this at the last second)
1. Snip off the corner of the TERINEX LOOK ROASTING BAG then put the fish into the bag with the lime juice, white wine and seasoning. Put into the oven for approx. 6-7 mins or into a microwave for 3½ mins until the fish is firm to the touch.
2. Make the sauce : Put the Champagne (or wine) into a pan with the fish stock and simmer until reduced by half.
3. Make the Salso : Mix the tomatoes, chopped shallot, grated ginger, fish sauce (or Anchovy paste) and lime juice. Season to taste.
4. Take fish carefully from the roasting bag and put onto warmed plates.
5. Pour some of the Champagne sauce around the fish and garnish with shredded basil leaves. Serve with plain boiled baby new potatoes.