Why use oven bags?
Oven bags seal in flavour and goodness as you cook virtually any food in a conventional or microwave oven. There are many reasons for using oven bags - we’ve listed our favourites below:
- Taste – Moist, full-flavoured meat; fresh, tasty vegetables; and even scrumptious homemade bread – all your cooking will benefit from the use of oven bags.
- Reduce mess – Oven bags lock in the flavour and the mess keeping the oven clean
- Save energy – Cooking times reduced by up to 10%
- Versatility – oven bags can be used in the oven, microwave or freezer
- Healthier cooking – no added oil or fat required
- No basting required – meat cooked in an oven bag self bastes and stays succulent
- Convenience - bag stays clear making it easy to check cooking progress
- Reduce washing up – By cooking all your meat and vegetables in a bag you can reduce washing up, leaving you with plenty of time to put your feet up and relax
- Experiment – try different combinations of seasoning and spices, gravies and marinades. Oven bags intensify flavours for delicious meals
Why do you use oven bags? Share your ideas with us here...